No Longer Accepting Reservations for Events
We are no longer accepting reservations for events at Glide Ranch.
We are honored to be a part of all of the celebrations that have taken place here!
About Glide Ranch
The Glide Ranch is a multi-purpose property, home to the following operations:
• the headquarters of the T.S. and K.D. Glide Foundation
• a working cattle ranch and horse sanctuary
• the main office of the Community Alliance with Family Farmers
Directions to the Ranch
From Highway 113 and Russell Blvd.:
• Head west on Russell Blvd.
• At the fork of Russell Blvd. and Arlington Blvd., make a left to continue onto Russell Blvd.
• Continue west on Russell Blvd. for about 3 miles
• Turn left on Glide Ranch Road (at the driveway where the large, white “T.S. Glide Ranch Headquarters” sign is)
Directions may vary if you are using a map service or GPS navigator. Due to the variety of organizations on the property, it works best to enter the physical address “36355 Russell Blvd. Davis, CA 95616″ not just “Glide Ranch.”
TS_Glide_Ranch_Driving_Directions.pdf 205.5 KB
About the T.S. and K.D. Glide Foundation
Thornton “Tawny” S. Glide, Jr. and his wife, Katrina “Scatter” Dangberg Glide, owned and operated the T.S. Glide Ranch. They established a charitable foundation to protect animals, wildlife, agriculture and the environment of Yolo County. The Glide Foundation operates out of the Pierce Ranch, the sister ranch to the Glide Ranch.
About Community Alliance with Family Farmers (CAFF)
The Community Alliance with Family Farmers (CAFF) operates out of the Glide Ranch. CAFF is a non-profit organization that advocates for California’s family farmers and sustainable agriculture. Proceeds from the venue rental support the projects and efforts of CAFF.